The customer hereby rents bicycles from GeorgeTown Bicycle Rental, subject to all terms and conditions of this agreement :
1. We need to reserve your identity document (Example: passport, driving license, student card etc) and RM100 for the rented equipment, we will refund when you return the bicycle.
2. The customer signing the rental contract must be above 18 years old. Underaged customers must be accompanied by an adult.
3. The customer is obliged to take good care of the rented equipment and to protect it from damage, loss or theft. In case of damage, loss or theft of the bicycle/s, components or any of its parts,GeorgeTown Bicycle Rental will charge the customer the full cost of the missing items at market prices.
4. The customer is obliged to lock the bicycle/s properly at all times when unattended, passing the lock through the frame and attaching the bike(s) to something fixed to the ground like a post or fence, if allowed, or else, a bicycle parking. It is highly recommended to keep the bikes secured at all times specially during over-night rentals, lock will be provided.
5. You can rent the bike through booking by email at(firstname.lastname@example.org) or sms to +6012-4121007, we will reply within 24 hours.
6. Group confirmations over 4 bicycles require a 50% advance payment deposit while doing the reservation. You can bank in to the account GeorgeTown Bicycle Rental.
7. The customer is responsible for adequate personal insurance coverage for risks that may occur during the rental period. Georgetown Bike Rental is not liable for any claims for body injury or harm, accidents, damage caused to third person property or loss of personal belonging caused by weather, sickness, or any other causes whatsoever beyond the control of Georgetown Bike Rental.